This page tracks Mozilla's positions on open Web and Web-related specifications submitted to standards
bodies like the IETF, W3C,
and Ecma TC39.
Please remember, this isn't a commitment to implement or participate;
it's just what we think right now. See dev-platform
to find out what we're implementing.
Want Mozilla's position on a specification? Find out more.
The possible positions are:
- Mozilla's position on this specification is being discussed.
- This specification is conceptually good and is important to Mozilla.
- Mozilla sees this specification as conceptually good, and worth prototyping, getting feedback on its value, and iterating.
- Mozilla does not see this specification as harmful, but is not convinced that it is a good approach or worth working on.
- Mozilla does not intend to look at this specification at all in the near future.
- Mozilla considers this specification to be harmful in its current state.