All documentation is available online:
For an overview of Glean beyond just the SDK, see the section in the Firefox data docs.
The code in this repository is organized as follows:
- ./glean-core/ contains the source for the low-level Rust library.
- ./glean-core/ffi contains the mapping into a C FFI.
- ./glean-core/android contains the Kotlin bindings for use by Android applications.
- ./glean-core/ios contains the Swift bindings for use by iOS applications.
- ./glean-core/python contains Python bindings.
Note: The Glean SDK requires at least Rust 1.53.0. Older versions are untested.
To contact us you can:
- Find us in the #glean channel on chat.mozilla.org.
- To report issues or request changes, file a bug in Bugzilla in Data Platform & Tools :: Glean: SDK.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Glean Core team is: :dexter, :janerik, :mdroettboom, :travis_, :gfritzsche, :chutten, :brizental.
This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/