Glean SDK is a modern approach for a Telemetry library and is part of the Glean project.
There are currently two independent implementations of the Glean SDK, both sharing the documentation here:
- An Android-only implementation in android-components.
- A cross-platform implementation. (This implementation is currently under development and not ready for use).
To contact us you can:
- Find us on the Mozilla Slack in #glean, on Mozilla IRC in #telemetry.
- To report issues or request changes, file a bug in Bugzilla in Data Platform & Tools :: Glean: SDK.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Glean SDK team is: :janerik, :dexter, :travis, :mdroettboom, :gfritzsche, :chutten
This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this file, You can obtain one at https://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/.